Thursday, February 07, 2008

Finance My Whims

Have you ever felt like you were destined for greatness?

I have. For my entire life I’ve felt like if I only had the time to pursue my interests, I’d ultimately produce some form of greatness. Unfortunately, what with school, then work, then school, now work again, my time is totally taken by responsibilities such as “paying the bills,” and “being a contributing member of society.”

Now I’m not saying that these are wasted pursuits. Lots of people go to a 9-5 job every day of their adult lives and are completely fulfilled by that. I’m certainly not claiming that I’m above anyone, but each person has different strengths. Mine lay outside the realm of the 9 to 5.

My proposition is simple. I want to be freed from the constraints of my current job. I want the financial burdens I presently carry to be lifted. I want to know what it is to truly be free. To wake in the morning and know that there is absolutely nothing that I MUST do.

In this condition, I will instead be able to do what it is that I SHOULD do. As a leaf floats on the surface of a pond, flowing with the water towards her ultimate destination; as a snowflake is swept by the wind to land on a woman’s nose; I will be that leaf. I will be the snowflake. And in my unfettered state, I will be free to pursue my ultimate goal: greatness.

I do not know what form this will take. I do not know at what moment it will occur. I do, however, understand that without the chance to be this free, I can never fulfill my final purpose.
What can you do? Put simply: I need someone who will – with no strings attached – finance my whims.

What do you get in return? You get the knowledge that you are freeing a woman who has a strong will to do positive things for this world. You are giving a woman the resources to pursue her ideas. You are, in short, investing in the betterment of humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home