Thursday, January 25, 2007

So Good

I love Cadbury's Creme Eggs. I love writing poems about them almost as much. Enjoy:

Oh sweet safe haven of chocolate and creme
Oh perfectly proportioned, perpetual courier of pleasure
'Tis only mid-January!
'Tis too early to tempt me!

Twinkling foil catches my unsuspecting - my ill-prepared - eye
To turn away - impossible
To resist - ridiculous
The simple thought of Vibrant, Viscous
Smooth, Sensual
Milky, Melting
...Tempting my tongue

Can't, won't, shouldn't deny what joy can only be had from now until that fateful Sunday.

(Thank you)

3 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Sure, tempt me!
Now I hear eggs calling me.
Cadbury, what a great company and a fine confection.

Have one for me, OK? I'm trying to keep my resolution!
LOL

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Kara Alison said...

Oh, I'll have twenty for you! (seriously...I probably will.) Good thing my resolution is to run more and trapeze more. That helps to make up for the excessive Creme Egg intake!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Trapeze?!
With a net I hope.
or Annette ... never does it alone, right? LOL

20? My gosh girl! YOu are a FIEND for Cadburys. LOL

Happy Tuesday to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home