Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My crazy head

Well, I've just survived another one of my crazy Tuesdays. I'm starting to think that I'm going to lose it. What's funny is how much I love life right now. At the same time, I'm spreading myself just a little bit thin. Allow me to elaborate.

My Tuesdays go a little something like this:

Wake up. Head to Marketing department to grade/collate/key various assignments for the three classes for which I T.A. (yes, T.A. is a verb). Go to class. Go to lunch. Go to class. Go to mandatory career services meeting in which I am the one voice protesting, "There's another way to do this! Business does not have to work this way!" Head home for dinner/practicing guitar for the one free hour of my day. Trapeze class. Practice for band number one. Practice for band number two. Home and bed.

Yesterday's schedule was made worse by my self-imposed quest to get into an undergrad honors creative writing class. I was trekking all over campus trying to figure out who could sign what form to bend the rules and get me into the class. It'll be worth it if I can do it.

So yeah, that's what I'm up to on just about any given Tuesday. I love being in school.

Would anyone like to hire a marketing student who doesn't like to conform, secretly wants to be a rockstar (OK, not so secretly) and indulges herself through writing?

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger MacDuff said...

Trapeze Class? Is this common in America?

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Kara Alison said...

Not that I know of. I've never heard of it before to tell you the truth. That's why I couldn't pass on the opportunity. It's a ton of fun, but leaves me very sore each week.

I'm sure I'll be running away with the circus soon enough!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home